Associate Director for Research — Joe Paris 847-491-5365 firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic & Research Technologies (A&RT), a department of Northwestern University Information Technology, supports faculty in their primary roles as instructors and researchers. A&RT also provides access to educational technologies and various multimedia resources for the larger Northwestern community. A&RT works in close partnership with experts from the NU Library to provide "one-stop" service to faculty from our joint home offices in 2EAST, the second floor of the East Tower of the University Library on the Evanston campus.
A&RT services to faculty include educational project consultation and support, a course management system used by over 10,000 students and instructors each academic quarter, expert digital media production services for video, audio, and image projects, educational software development, faculty training, and development of new technologies for teaching and research.
A&RT also develops and operates Smart Classrooms, computer labs, videoconferencing rooms, and research systems for academic activities. We work closely with faculty on research grants and proposals that depend on advanced networks and innovative software technologies.
We welcome all NU faculty to take advantage of our services. We encourage you to contact us by e-mail or phone for an appointment, but you are also welcome to drop by 2EAST Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. We look forward to working with you.
- Advanced Media Production Services - Contact Harlan Wallach 847-467-4684
- Classroom & Videoconference Support - Contact Don Kenyon 847-467-6994
- Faculty Support Services - Contact Victoria Getis 847-467-3891
- Research Computing - Contact Joe Paris 847-491-5365
- Software Development - Contact Bill Parod 847-491-5368
- Technology Engineering & Design - Contact Michael Curtis 847-467-5373
Last Updated: 4 March 2014