Northwestern Information Technology supports and enhances the technical aspects of the University's financial management systems while working in partnership with University central offices and administrative units responsible for maintaining policy and procedures.
NUFinancials is the centerpiece of the University’s financial management systems. It supports the accounting and budgeting functions that feed the University’s general ledger, and works with related reporting, facilities management, purchasing, sponsored research, financial forecasting, and annual budgeting systems. It also maintains interfaces with Northwestern’s human resources, student, and alumni relations and development systems.
Northwestern Information Technology regularly consults with users to incorporate their feedback and continually improve these services.
- Cognos BI: Business intelligence, reporting and analytics (see also: Financial Reporting)
- FAMIS: Facilities management administration and self-service
- iBuyNU: Northwestern’s online marketplace of preferred vendors
- InfoEd: Sponsored research pre-award grant and contract management
- NUPlans: Forecasting and annual budgeting
- Office of Budget and Planning
- Facilities Management
- Financial Operations
- Procurement and Payment Services
- Sponsored Research
Last Updated: 24 March 2017Get Help Back to top