Northwestern Information Technology works in partnership with Alumni Relations and Development to manage and enhance the technical aspects of the University’s alumni and development systems.
Our Northwestern is the University’s online community connecting alumni, students, faculty, parents, staff, and other donors and volunteers. It consists of two integrated modules; Jive, supporting the online social community, and iModules, supporting site content management, engagement, and donation management.
Members of Our Northwestern (Jive) can:
- Find friends through the alumni directory.
- Share memories with classmates.
- Make professional and social connections within the Northwestern network.
- Engage in interesting discussions on Northwestern topics and beyond.
Administrators of Our Northwestern (iModules) can:
- Manage site content for wewill.northwestern.edu and alumni.northwestern.edu.
- Create and send emails to alumni, staff, and other friends of the University.
- Create and send event invitations to alumni, staff, and other friends of the University.
- Manage and track donation forms.
Last Updated: 27 March 2017Get Help Back to top