Administrative Systems Open Labs
Open Labs are a chance for system users to complete real transactions with the guidance of training staff.
Need some practice? Have that one burning question? Stop by our training room during lab hours with your work materials. Please be sure to bring your Multi-factor Authentication-enabled smart phone with you (or, we can help you set it up!).
- No Registration Required!
- For location details, please see Classroom Locations.
- A valid WildCARD is required to access Evanston and Chicago locations.
- In cases of extreme weather or other unusual circumstances, Open Labs may be canceled on short notice.
- For more information please contact the IT Support Center: email@example.com or 847-491-4357 (1-HELP), option 2.
|2016 Open Lab Schedule|
2122 Sheridan Rd. Rm. 260
1st and 3rd Mondays, 10am – 12pm
Open labs will NOT be held on the following days
|May 29, 2017||July 4, 2017|
|September 4, 2017|
|December 25, 2017||December 26, 2017|
|January 1, 2018||January 2, 2018|
Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) Assistance
MFA is now part of the login process for the systems listed below.
Need help registering for MFA? Join us in Open Lab, and make sure to bring your cell phone with you!
- Cognos BI Reporting
Last Updated: 15 March 2017Get Help Back to top