Northwestern Information Technology provides faculty and staff with role-based training tailored to actual business processes to support new software systems as they are implemented across the institution.
Training sessions are designed to:
- Deliver role-based learning which focuses on what is needed to successfully perform job-related tasks
- Address Northwestern-specific business practices and policies
- Blend learning solutions and learning styles (e.g., instructor-led hands-on training, open labs, large group information sessions, and online learning)
- Maximize current classroom technology to create the best possible learning experience
- Demonstrate the "hows" and "whys" in the context of the systems as a whole
- Occur close to go-live to maximize learning gains
Give Us Your Feedback
If you have attended a training course, please complete the Training Evaluation.
Last Updated: 20 January 2017Get Help Back to top