Enterprise Reporting and Analytics Services
To address the need for accurate, consistent, and reliable data for better informed decision making, Northwestern IT partners with University schools and central units to develop data sources integrated from multiple-source systems, as well as operational business reports and self-service reporting tools. These services allow users to easily and quickly perform ad-hoc analyses, monitor business performance, and generate reports through the Business Intelligence System.
In addition to queries and reporting, sophisticated techniques and tools are incorporated to facilitate business process improvement and increase efficiency through reusable best practices across the institution:
- Implementation of complete project lifecycle
- Requirements analysis for reporting and analytics applications
- Data mart design to ensure consistency in data security, data definition, and data architecture
- Design and development including reports, dashboards, analysis tools
- Business Intelligence System architecture, maintenance, and support
- Hands-on workshops, webinars, instructor-led training
Before requesting new analytics projects and customized reports, or to modify existing reports, consult with an enterprise reporting and analytics specialist. Request a consultation.
Request ERA Services
To request a new analytics project, complete the Administrative Systems Project Request Form.
Last Updated: 23 February 2017Get Help Back to top