NUIT Academic & Research Technologies provides cameras, a microphone, and tripods for short-term loans to Northwestern undergraduate students. The portable video cameras may be used for academic and/or personal video projects. The equipment is available for a three day period. Check-out and check-in takes place at the Northwestern University Library Circulation Desk.
At a Glance
- Eligibility: Undergraduate Students
- Cost: N/A
- Request Service: Check out equipment at the Northwestern University Library Circulation Desk
- Completion Target: 1 Business Day
- Service Owner: NUIT
- Equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You must bring a valid WildCARD.
- Only one camera per person.
- Equipment is not renewable online. Equipment must be brought to the Library Circulation Desk for check-in and may be immediately checked out again if no hold request is on the item(s).
- Three day loan period.
- At the end of the loan period, the equipment must be returned to the Library Circulation Desk.
- $15 for every day late.
- $500 replacement fee camera.
- $75 replacement fee for tripod.
- $500 replacement fee for microphone.
Canon Vixia HD
Sennheiser ME66/K6 Microphone with Shotgun Mount:
Smith-Victor Pinnacle P920 Tripod:
Support Contact:Library Circulation: (847) 491-7633
Last Updated: 2 February 2015