- Only Northwestern undergraduates may borrow the equipment (faculty, graduates students, and staff may borrow equipment from the University Library's Digital Collections department).
- Equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Equipment cannot be placed on hold.
- You must bring a valid WildCARD.
- Only one camera per person.
- Two day loan period.
- Equipment cannot be renewed by phone.
- Equipment is not loaned out over finals week, intersessions, or the summer quarter.
- At the end of the loan period, the equipment must be returned to the library consultant on duty.
- $15 for every day late.
- $800 replacement fee camera.
- $75 replacement fee for tripod.
- $500 replacement fee for microphone.
Panasonic PV-GS3000 Video Cameras (require miniDV tapes that are available for purchase at CVS or Radioshack):
Sennheiser ME66/K6 Microphone with Shotgun Mount:
Smith-Victor Pinnacle P920 Tripod:
Last Updated: 4 January 2012