Install Lync 2010 on the iPad
Installing the Lync 2010 application on your mobile phone is as easy as installing any other application on your phone.
- From your iPad, go to the App Store, and search for Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPad.
- Tap the Free button in the app and then tap Install and enter your App Store Apple ID and password. As soon as the app is installed, it appears on your home screen.
Sign in to Lync 2010 on the iPad
If you have a data plan, or your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network, signing in is as easy as starting an application.
- Start the Lync app, and on the sign-in screen, enter your @northwestern.edu e-mail address and NetID password.
- Tap Show Details and enter ads\your NetID.
- Tap Sign In.
- Type in your mobile phone number, and then tap Next.
IT Support Center
Central service desk for students, faculty, and staff.
Submit a Support Request
Last Updated: 13 September 2013