The Northwestern University suite of mobile applications delivers on-demand, real-time mobile access to University information, including news and events, campus maps and images, library resources, and the online directory.
The University's Northwestern Mobile app is available for use on the most common mobile platforms. Currently, applications are available for the iPhone®, iPod touch®, Android devices, and other Web-enabled mobile devices.
- News – Get the latest news from all campuses
- Events – Check out listings from PlanIt Purple
- Maps – Search for Northwestern buildings by name and pinpoint them on the map
- Directory – Look up Northwestern faculty, staff and students, store contact information, and use your mobile device to connect via e-mail or phone
- Library – Search the library catalog by title, author or keyword, and check availability
- Athletics – Choose your sport to find Northwestern Wildcats sports news, schedules, and scores
Get Northwestern Mobile
iPhone or iPod touch: To install the Northwestern Mobile app on your iPhone or iPod touch, visit the iTunes App Store and search for "Northwestern" – then click on "Install" (or "Free App" if you're accessing the App Store from your synced computer). Note: You must install iPhone OS 5.0 or higher. Visit Northwestern Mobile Quick Reference for more information.
Android Devices: To install the Northwestern Mobile app on your Android-based phone or tablet, visit Google Play from your device and search for "Northwestern". Then, click on the Northwestern app published by Northwestern University and select Install.
Other mobile devices: To access the Northwestern mobile website on any other Web-enabled device, visit m.northwestern.edu on your device browser.
We want your feedback!
Last Updated: 20 March 2017Get Help Back to top