Information and Systems Security/Compliance wants to remind you and your users about the importance of computer security at Northwestern. NUIT has created a "You're the Key" bimonthly flyer that highlights topical computer security announcements and best practices. Below is an ongoing archive of past flyers and topics.
- Spring 2015: Prepare Your Technology for Travel
- Winter 2014: Lock It or Lose It!
- Fall 2014: Longer is Stronger
- Summer 2013: The Best Email Defense is a Good Offense
- February/March 2013: The Tax Man Cometh... Or Does He?
- December/January 2013: Love Your Tablet? Keep It Secure!
- October/November 2012: Don't Get Hooked by Phishing Messages
- Summer 2012: Is Your Smartphone Secure?
- April/May 2012: Prepare Your Technology for Travel
- February/March 2012: Thanks for the phone!
- December/January 2012: Grinch-Proof Your Holiday Shopping
- October/November 2011: Knowledge is Power
- Summer 2011: Longer is Stronger
- April/May 2011: Don’t Be an April Fool
- February/March 2011: Take Out the Trash
- December/January 2011: Grinch-Proof Your Holiday Shopping!
- October/November 2010: Be Wary of Rogue Antivirus
- May/June 2010: Stay Safe While You Surf
- March/April 2010: Don't Take the Phishing Bait!
- January/February 2010: Protect Your Passwords
- November/December 2009: Back Up Your Data
- September/October 2009: Lock It or Lose It!
- June 2009: Upgrade Your AntiVirus!
- May 2009: Protect Yourself from Adobe Security Flaws
- April 2009: Avoid Data Loss, Use Backups
- March 2009: Viruses on Your Flash Drives
- February 2009: Emergency Preparedness
- January 2009: Encryption
IT Support Center
Central service desk for students, faculty, and staff.
Submit a Support Request
Last Updated: 8 June 2015