What to Know Before You Order
Be prepared to provide the following details upon order:
• Preferred location of telephone set, including jack number
• Subscriber NetID and name
• Data circuit number of requested order area (available on wall jack plate)
After the order request is submitted, you will hear from a Network and Communications Specialist within one to two business days.
Other Important Notes
- IP-based telephone services are available to users in upgraded buildings. Moving forward, NUIT will deploy IP-based service in new buildings and newly-renovated buildings, along with the following campus locations:
- 1800 Sherman Avenue
- Lurie Building
- Silverman Hall
- Harris Hall
- Bienen School of Music
- For your safety and continued phone operation, IP-based telephone sets must stay in the original installation location; if a person must change locations, a work order contact must submit a change request via the CONDUITS Online Order Form
NUIT Network and Communication Services
Customer service liaison for telecommunication and networking needs.
NUIT Service Center (Repair)
Phone: Please call NUIT repair at 611 from any campus phone.
Last Updated: 7 January 2013