Posted Date: 3 Mar 2011
This week, NUIT's Senior Data Security Analyst, Roger Safian, discusses information security issues of concern to the NU community, including:
- Updates for iTunes, Chrome, and Firefox
- New bank-related phishing scam
- Site highlighting social networks' security soft spots
- Malware in Android market highlights Google's vulnerability
Links mentioned in this session are available below in Additional Information. Listen now.
The Information Security News podcast series, hosted by Senior Data Security Analyst Roger Safian, provides the Northwestern University community with timely information security issues and tips for a more secure computing experience.
The Information Security News series is a complement to the NUIT to Go series, which focuses on current and upcoming information technology services, initiatives, and support. Have a topic you'd like to suggest? Contact NUIT Communications.
- iTunes 10.2 is Now Available
- Chrome 9 Update
- Firefox Update
- "ACH Transaction Rejected" Payments Lead to Zeus
- Site to Highlight Social Networks' Security Soft Spots
- Malware in Android Market Highlights Google's Vulnerability
Last Updated: 9 March 2011