Information technology is a vital element of learning, teaching, research, and business in higher education. The expansion of the University's use of technology and its global footprint increases the demand for advanced technological services.
As the University's information technology organization, Northwestern University Information Technology (NUIT) is committed to listen and lead the delivery of the technology services and information resources in Northwestern's dynamic environment.
Listed below is a sampling of major project initiatives actively in progress within NUIT. Click a project name to view project charters, timelines, and up-to-date status details.
IT Strategic Initiatives:
- IT Initiative: Identity and Access Management
- IT Initiative: Learning Management Systems
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Unified Service Center
- Access Switch and Distribution/Core Router Refresh
- Category 3 Data Connection Upgrade
- Voice Platform Replacement
- Wireless Access Point Expansion
IT Support Center
Central service desk for students, faculty, and staff.
Submit a Support Request
Last Updated: 23 July 2015