- Get Started with Technology at NU
- @u Email Log In
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Course Management System (Blackboard)
- Connecting to Northwestern
- Connecting to eduroam
- Wireless Locations
- Northwestern Mobile Apps
- Mobility at Northwestern
- Discounted Software
- Get a Digital Security Reality Check
- Residential Technology Services
- TV Services
- Tech Talk Series
- Students Teaching Students
- Purchasing Resources
- Jobs @ NUIT
How do I ...
- get tech help?
- set up a wireless connection?
- use my telephone service?
- find cell reception?
- manage my NetID?
- set up and use my e-mail?
- set up and use VPN?
- set up an Internet connection?
- get wireless in my res hall?
- get service in my Greek house?
- subscribe / unsubscribe to a listserv?
- find a computer lab?
- check out video recording equipment?
- know what kind of computer to have?
- keep IT after I leave?
- Good passwords guard against identity theft. Create a password/passphrase from a phrase unique to you with letters, numbers and special characters.
Last Updated: 11 August 2014