Appropriate Use Of Electronic Resources
The Appropriate Use Of Electronic Resources policy is under review. For a complete list of technology policies relating to current appropriate use of electronic resources at Northwestern, visit the Information Technologies section on the University Policies page on the Northwestern University Web site, or refer to the Related Policies below.
Last Review Date:
March 2010Related Policies:
- Rights and Responsibilities for the Use of Central Network and Computing Resources at Northwestern University
- Use of Computers, Systems, and Networks
- Use of Student Residence Networks
- Privacy within the Northwestern Network
- Northwestern University Policy on Wireless Networks
IT Support Center
Central service desk for students, faculty, and staff.
Submit a Support Request